Sunday, August 14, 2011

Happy Anniversary!




I just want to say Happy 22 month anniversary to my sweet husband! I love you so much!

Jess' team wore PINK jerseys at there game tonight. I found it fitting to wear pink and have our picture taken. Especially since I havent gotten a chance to get one of us in a Memphis uniform. Of course Jess loves taking pictures in front of his friends :)

Last week while Jess was on his 8 day road trip me and my family went to the Alabama Gulf Coast. It was absolutely amazing! We relaxed and had a wonderful time. My parents are workoholics so it was so nice for me to see them relax and get some sun. The beach we went to was called Orange Beach and I look forward to going back next year! I will post the family pictures we took later after I get them from my mom.

I have been completely wrapped up in reading The Help. It is such a great book I can hardly put it down! Since Jess has been back it has been so hard to read it but Im almost done! Only 8 chapters to go! Speaking of....Im going to read it right now!

I hope yall have a great week! We love and miss yall dearly!
Love, 
E




No comments:

Post a Comment