Tuesday, September 10, 2013

It came and it went....


So our baseball season came and went and we are now back in East Texas beginning our offseason. This one (just like all the others) is going to be a crazy one! We have been home for just 6 days and today they are starting the framing on our new house! 


My parents are contractors and I practically grew up on concrete slabs but this one is different. The stress of it all is so much more than I thought! We are very blessed to have the guidance we have from both of our parents through this process. Moms and dads always smooth out the "booboo's" when they do arise, even when you are 26 & 27 years old. 


I hope that y'all will enjoy this ride with us. I am super excited to share the process and myself can't wait to watch each stage!

Happy Tuesday!

Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment