Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Re-Vamp!

Helloooo blog world! It's me, Erica! I am sure you are thinking, "where in the world has this chick been?" Well I have been changing diapers, feeding, playing and loving on my sweet little baby. He isn't so little anymore, by the way. This past Monday he turned 22 weeks old, holy smokes! I can't even deal with the fact that I only have 5 1/2 more months to plan his first birthday. Dear Lord, please help me brace the thought of him actually moving out one day.

Anyways, I have been lost in the pits of motherhood. To me it's utter bliss. I could spend all day loving him and stroking his hair or playing pick a boo. Granted, in the beginning....woo wee! I thought I had seriously gotten myself into some trouble. The anxiety had set in and I honestly did not think I could take care of something so precious. I was in SHOCK. Serious, serious shock. Some days I still think I can't do it but then those moments set in where he lays his head on my shoulder or holds my finger tight and I am reassured that I CAN and I WILL do my best.

Hence the name change.

I am sure you have noticed that it doesn't say Tales of the Todd's anymore. While if you still google that name I will pop up. I kept it that way so if I still have readers, it will make it easy for them to still find me even though I decided to change the name.

Back to the name change.

Now that my life includes taking care of 2 human beings I will share all that the "diamond" still has to offer along with the late night diaper changes. You can expect the same quirky posts, but a whole lot more of my life as a mommy. I will eventually give the layout a makeover as well but right now playing on the floor with my babe is just a whole lot more fun ;)

Here are some pics to update you on what little man looks like!




Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment