Saturday, June 20, 2015

First Haircut

Thursday afternoon we headed out to the mall with a mission to pick up a few things from Target and Old Navy. My husband and myself had gone back and forth about cutting T's hair. I really wanted to wait until he was 2. T has been called a girl-maybe a handful of times so Jess was just about ready to come unglued on the next person who did. Clearly the people who made this mistake weren't paying attention because T did not look like a girl. In my opinion if he did, who cares?

So with a little hesitation we went in to a Salon at the mall and they happened to have an opening right then. If we would've had to wait I can almost guarantee it wouldn't had happened ;)
He didn't cry a tear! Of course, I did and I was picking up hair off the ground like a maniac. First haircuts are hard. Firsts of anything are hard, especially for this mama. 

He looks like a big boy now and I think it was just what this One year old needed!
I hope everyone is enjoying their Father's Day weekend!

Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment