Sunday, July 3, 2011

Happy 3rd of July!

WooHoo! We are now in the month of July! I love summer! I just love everything about it, but thats not saying much because I love Fall and Winter too!

This 4th of July Jess will be in Nashville and I will be in Texas. I usually go on the Nashville trip but since the Round Rock trip follows the Nashville one I decided to sit this one out and go on the next Nashville trip. I am going home to kick things off for my sisters birthday! We have a ton of fun things planned and I cant wait to make a week of it. Im so happy to be able to spend the week with my family and Jess'! My sister's birthday is on the 8th and my dads is on the 11th and Im soooo excited to be able to be there for their birthdays!

This week has been pretty normal. We had an off day on Wednesday and we went to brunch then to a movie and then to dinner! It was a nice day! I love being able to spend time with him like that, especially when he has been gone for a week!

I made 4th of July cupcakes for the team since they were going to be on the road tomorrow and probably not going to get any special attention.


They were Funfetti with Red, White and Blue Sprinkles! They were yummy! I love baking, I wish I had more utensils that we traveled with so I could bake more! 

Next week I will be at my parents so I will be baking my sister a Gluten Free cake with Gluten Free Icing! Kind of Hard but I can do it!

I hope yall have a good Holiday Weekend! See yall soon!
Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment