Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day 8!!!!!!!!!!

Holy Smokes! This has been a long week! I can honestly say that after spending 4 of the 8 days with my head buried in my books that Im grateful I had studying to do because these last 4 days have been the pits! With my 4 days of vacation I managed to get a mean sun burn! I went and laid out 2 days in a row and now Im itching to death because its pretty much a 3rd degree burn. (You know Im over exaggerating right?) But really it is pretty bad.

Anywho, I managed to finish one of my minimesters and I AM ELATED! My brain is dead but I am so happy to have gotten that done. Now I can enjoy my trip home and not worry about deadlines!

My week was pretty uneventful which I will not complain about at all because there for a while it was getting a little too eventful for me and Jess if you catch my drift!

Today Jess has a game at 12 noon and then they are headed home! Tomorrow is an off day and we are so excited! Its always nice to have an off day when you have been apart for 8 days! I can finally go back to sleeping in the bed (I sleep on the couch with the tv on because Im scared when Jess is gone) and I will have my husband back! Great beginning to a holiday weekend!

Tonight in celebration of the boys coming home the girls and I are having Taco Tuesday with Manicures! I cant wait!

I hope yall are enjoying yalls Tuesday!
Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment