Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Another 8 day road trip!

As I sent my husband off at 4:30 this morning I got a hug and kiss along with an 8 day road trip good bye. Road trips dont really bother me like they do some of the girls. (ask me at the end of it lol) I think its because this road trip I have a ton to get done and hope I can finish it all before he gets back. I decided to pack it in this summer and take 1 full summer class along with 2 mini summer sessions (insert scream here). I know yall think I dont do much of anything with my days but I am a busy girl. I get up, hang out with Jess, we eat lunch, he goes to the field and I either go to the gym, run errands, wash clothes and study. Then before I know it its game time! I plan to get all my quizzes and discussions done in my first mini session before he gets back so I hope I can do it!

Today while I was at the gym I decided to take a picture of the view I look at while I run. I love this because there is so much to think about while I look at these views. It makes my run more enjoyable and sometimes I even can see Jess from where I am.




The field is so pretty and green! I just love running here and being able to reminisce over people walking downtown, the buildings and that beautiful painting on the side of that building. I hope yall are having a good week! Im going to hit the books now!
Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment