Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Our Memorial Day!

Hello Everyone! I hope this Hump Day is treating you well! It seems to me like the week is flying by and on top of that I cannot believe that it is June 1st!

Our Memorial Day was pretty low key and normal for us. Jess had a game at 1:05 so that made for a nice evening. Jess came in for the starting pitcher and needed 2 outs to end the inning. He had 1 strike out and a fly out. He then came back out for the 7th inning and had 2 fly outs and a strike out. He did allow 2 hits and one of them did score. The center fielder lost the ball in the sun so that caused Jess to earn a run. Its ok though, it was just a little bad luck and he still pitched phenomenally!









After the game we went and saw the movie Hangover 2. I was slightly disappointed because I thought It would be funnier than the first but it wasnt. I wont spoil it for those of you who havent seen it yet but dont bank on it being better. After the movie we came home and I made pasta for dinner and we had some wine. Overall it was a nice little Holiday! I hope yalls Holiday was good as well! Until next time....
Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment