Sunday, September 25, 2011

The Burlap Barn!

I would apologize for not posting in like 10 DAYS but Im sure yall could care less! Anywho, I have been so busy this week and I want to finally share with yall why!

My mom and I have been getting stuff together for a while now to start our own business. Fortunately for me my mother has a knack for interior decorating and antiques and I just love them as well. Most of my life I thought this was a curse because I always wanted to fix things up and decorate this or decorate that but we have turned this curse into a business and Im so excited! I really hope that it takes off! We will be selling antiques that we have re-done and different interior type things. I just love to this kind of stuff and really feel like it is something I was meant to do.

Thank goodness for my mom, I wouldnt be able to do this without her! I am scared but if it doesnt work out at least we gave it a try! Our business was originally going to be called Mellie Todd's Treasures, but we decided to go with something more catchy that people could remember. So.....we decided on The Burlap Barn. My mom, dad, Jess and myself went over it and that sounded the best to us! Hopefully customers gravitate to the name and we get some buyers! Once our website is up and at it I will let yall know!

Im going to go now, I have to get things ready for tomorrow! I hope yall had a great weekend!
Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment