Tuesday, October 22, 2013

3 Weeks

Today marks 3 weeks since Jess has left. 21 days has felt more like 3 months but I am trying not to be a baby about it. Bless those women's hearts who go months, even years before they see their husbands again. I will say I have done a whole lot better than I thought I would but let the jury still be out since it is only 3 weeks in.

The house is still coming along and with God's will I pray it continues. The brick started last Thursday and I am very please with how it is coming along. I cannot wait until that is done!





I will post more pictures as more progress is made. I am constantly taking pictures to send to Jess so he can stay up to date as well!

Besides supervising the house and spending time with my family I am really enjoying this nice cool Fall weather! I made this stew this past Saturday for me and my sister and it was delicious! Throwing everything into a crock pot is the best part about it! I made some cornbread muffins to go with it and literally ate it for 3 different meals. Hearty soups are on the menu as of late and I am not mad about it one bit ;)

I hope you all have a happy HUMP DAY tomorrow!

Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment