Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Serious Hiatus

Check, check....is this thing on?

I honestly don't even know where to start or how to even begin this post. Between the offseason starting, building a house, Jess leaving for Venezuela and trying to maintain living in two places at once I have been a TAD busy.

With all this going on the little old blog got put on the back burner. I would even go as far as using the word neglected! I just hate writing little short posts that are not relevant or even interesting to read. So that has also attributed to the lack of posts/serious hiatus this blog has been on.

Like I said a lot has been going on in the past weeks. Jess has been gone 1 week today and it has honestly felt like a month! They start their games on the 10th and once they get the game tracker up I will post information on how to keep up with him. Our house is still moving along and I am very thankful for that. I hope that by the time Jess gets back from playing he will have a finished house to come home to and be able to relax before training starts back up.

So since I have been gone for a while and Fall has began and I am in the holiday spirit I am going to take a moment and list things that I am thankful for. They will be in no particular order just random things that have been on my mind and that are dear to my heart.

1. My husband- He is such a provider and I appreciate all that he does for us. God blessed me so much when he made him mine. I am so undeserving.

2. My family (in-laws too)- They honestly keep things glued together for me, all the time. If Jess is gone they pick up his slack. If something needs to be done and I can't be there for it-they handle it. I appreciate all they do for me too and I hope they know it.

3. God- Daily he amazes me by his work. I can't even fathom his love for me or for anyone. He is truly an awesome God and I am so glad that I know him.

I hope that everyone is enjoying the cooler temps we have had lately. By no means do I want to rush through the Holiday season but I am ready to wear some cute flats, boots and light weight scarves ;)

Happiest Tuesday to y'all!

Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment