Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Getting Registered!


We were finally able to get our registry done! I still have things I want to add but overall, it is complete! 

Registering for a baby is (a hell of a lot) harder than registering for your wedding. Gone are the days of scanning the things that look cool or for things that we want for no reason! This chapter of our lives requires serious registering. The kind where you spend hours reading reviews, researching how heavy things are and what hazards they might have. 

We finally left BuyBuy Baby 2 1/2 hours later, exhausted and somewhat lost. I also might add that Jess' back hurt from all the thinking and putting things together/taking them apart. Hopefully all the research we did will pay off and Baby T loves everything we picked. 



I didn't have a chance to snap a 29 week picture last week because I had a lot to do before I headed off to Dallas. The next post will definitely entail a 30 week update and all that my weekend had to offer. 

I am back in Arizona now and we are rounding out our last days here. It's hard to believe that opening day is less than a week away. I cannot wait to dress Baby T up for one the most important days out of the year next year!


Happy Tuesday!

Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment