Monday, March 3, 2014

27 weeks

27 weeks....the last week in my Second Trimester.

I am actually pretty sad that it's flying by so fast but on the other hand I am one week closer to meeting my sweet karate-chopping baby.

It is all so exciting for me that I could honestly be brought to tears. This baby is so loved already that I already can't imagine our life without him.


How far along: 27 weeks
Gender: Boy!
Weight gain: I stay off the scale so I won't have an update until I see my OB again. 
Maternity clothes: Yes!
Stretch marks: None so far.
Belly button in or out: Still half in and half out. 
Sleep: It's better but I can't seem to get enough. 
Best moment this week: His constant kicks! I love to feel him move!
Worst moment this week: Having to use the ladies room every 2 secs! 
Miss anything: Missing fish again.
Movement: Yes!
Cravings: Back to the pb&j sandwiches. 
Queasy or Sick: Feeling good!
Looking forward to: The third trimester.

Jess also made his debut with the Diamondbacks this weekend! It was a very exciting day for us and his BFF Josh was here to witness it with me. 










He had a nice inning with a strike out, groundout, walk and flyout. All in all a nice day at the office, as Jess would say ;)

Y'all have a great week and stay warm! I hope just as bad as y'all do that the winter weather goes away!

Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment