Thursday, February 27, 2014

26 weeks, Bachelorette Party and the start of another season!

So this week has been a crazy, hectic one! I flew home on Friday morning for one of my besties bachelorette party. I had to see my OB while I was home so it worked out perfectly that her party fell on that weekend.


We kicked off the weekend party with "Painting with a Twist"! After staying in a condo Friday night we got up Saturday morning for a brunch in Uptown followed by a Lingerie Shower. Saturday we all headed out for a night on the town but I called it quits early due to my legs swelling. This had never happened to me before so I thought it was a good idea to take it to the house and get some rest. 

Overall the weekend was perfect and I love the time I got to spend with my friends! I cannot wait to see Kate and Mary walk down the aisle in the next two months. 


Monday morning I had a date with this little guy. This face is so precious! I cannot wait to be able to hold and kiss that sweet angel baby. We have determined that he has Jess' nose and my lips and chin. He does have some hair but not too much yet, still hoping for some hair on that precious head.

Monday also happened to mark week 26 as well! Only 14 more weeks to go!


How far along: 26 weeks
Gender: Boy!
Weight gain: 10 pounds!
Maternity clothes: Yes!
Stretch marks: None so far.
Belly button in or out: Half in and half out.
Sleep: So, so. I can't sleep on my back but that is the only way I am comfortable so I am constantly waking up to turn on my side.   
Best moment this week: Seeing his precious face!
Worst moment this week: Swelling of the legs, that was not cool. 
Miss anything: Sleep! 
Movement: Yes!
Cravings: Just dessert ;)
Queasy or Sick: Feeling good!
Looking forward to: Getting some sleep, lol. 

Yesterday was the first Spring Training game of the 2014 season! 





Pregnancy brain struck again and I forgot our nice camera at home yesterday! So until I take some pictures with that camera, these Iphone pics will have to do ;)

I was able to snap the gem last week while I was up visiting the facility last week though. I will share the rest of those photos on another post.


Anyway, I am off to bed. My Diamondback is scheduled to throw tomorrow so I am going to get some rest before the excitement takes place!


I hope y'all have enjoyed the week!

Love,
E


No comments:

Post a Comment