Sunday, February 16, 2014

Valentine's Day Recap

With Jess being in camp already, Valentine's Day usually falls to the wayside for us every year. Pitchers and catchers usually report on the 14th with Position Players reporting a few days later. Jess hates Valentine's Day anyway so him having camp really makes no difference. This really doesn't bother me because at least we are together and not a million miles apart.

(Jess is front and center)

His team took a hike that morning up to Camelback Mountain. I hiked it a couple of years ago with some of the girls from the Indians and warned him that it wasn't a "walk in the park". I guess he didn't believe me because when I picked him up he was like "Oh my gosh! That was hard!". Haha! He had a good time and it was a great bonding experience for him and his team!

I got a manicure and pedicure while he was at practice and then picked up Chic-Fil-A for a picnic in the park once he was done hiking.


I LOVE picnics so Jess recommended us go on one for the special day! Luckily we live right beside a park so we just walked over and threw a blanket down.

Once we were done we headed back and I made monster brownies. I had been craving a brownie sundae so I figured we could make them at home to have after a special enchilada dinner.



Overall it was a wonderful day! 

Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment