Friday, February 7, 2014

House Tour Pt. 3

Hi there! Erica here, aka sickie. 

Turns out I had the Flu but am now on the tail end of it (if I can hold on). 

This week has been a total life sucker but has been made more enjoyable due to the fact that 3 of my girlfriends all got the flu the same day I did and have been suffering all week with me. Thank goodness for group text! We have been comparing and chatting about our symptoms and what we are doing to try and feel better. After this week I know we are truly soul sisters! 

Since I am in a vampire state and as pale as the snow falling in the East coast I forbid to take any bump pictures for y'all. I am seriously 5 years to late in auditioning for the Twilight movies but would win a spot right now if they were auditioning. The flu has drained me of all color. My tongue is even white (that is an over-exaggeration) but I am sure at some point it was. 

I will however give y'all the last part of the house tour, so without further adieu here it is.....

When you start down the hall the first room on your left is the master bedroom.




Entry into our master bathroom.



The glass door that accompanies this shower isn't pictured because I took the picture the day before it was installed. I assure though, that it is beautiful and we LOVE it!


Our closets are off of each end of the master bathroom. We each got our own because (let's face it) I need my space and so do all of my clothes and accessories. Jess doesn't mind one bit. He actually likes being able to make a mess of his closet until I go in there to retrieve his dirty clothes resulting in me huffing and puffing and then finally screaming "Are you 5 years old?? Can you not put the dirty clothes into the dirty clothes hamper??" He likes to lay them on the floor next to the hamper or all around the hamper but not in the hamper. But that is a story for another blog post....

Once you exit our room you proceed down the hall to the guest bathroom. 


After you pass the guest bathroom on your right the next stop is the guest bedroom on your left. 


I love this room! It is so warm and cozy! I know our guests will love staying in here!


The last stop of this wing is the nursery. Now before you think we went off and painted his room yellow, we didn't and it is just the way the sun is coming through the windows of his room. The actual color is "blonde" by Sherwin Williams.



I cannot wait to see his little head poking out from the top of that crib! God is so good and without him this beautiful house that we get to call home would not be ours. May all the Glory be to him!

I hope you enjoyed the tour of our house. Like I said before, I didn't show every room or every place in our house due to Jess wanting us to keep some sort of privacy intact. We still have a lot of decorating to do but that will get done next offseason. 

I hope that y'all enjoy the weekend! 

Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment