Monday, February 10, 2014

24 Weeks


Today I am 24 weeks! In honor of it I did a shameless selfie and posted it to Instagram to capture Titan's 24th week in the womb. If you want to follow me on Instagram my name is etodd05 

How far along: 24 weeks
Gender: Boy!
Weight gain: I still don't know for sure.
Maternity clothes: Yes! Loving my new maternity jeans and shirts!
Stretch marks: None so far.
Belly button in or out: In but starting to flatten out.
Sleep: Sleeping good and feeling like I need more as of late.  
Best moment this week: Finally breaking in a pair of maternity jeans. I was starting to get very uncomfortable. 
Worst moment this week: I had the flu last week, that was brutal!
Miss anything: SUSHI
Movement: Yes!
Cravings: Still comfort food. I could crush anything that has gravy with it, pizza or bread. 
Queasy or Sick: Feeling good!
Looking forward to: Valentine's Day!


Happy LOVE week!

Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment