Wednesday, February 19, 2014

25 weeks

I cannot believe that I am 25 weeks along. I only have 15 weeks left! Eeeeeeeekkkkkk!



How far along: 25 weeks
Gender: Boy!
Weight gain: I still don't know for sure.
Maternity clothes: Yep, maternity clothes are the only thing I am comfortable in. 
Stretch marks: None so far.
Belly button in or out: In but starting to flatten out.
Sleep: Still good just really tired in the mornings and nights.  
Best moment this week: He has been moving a lot lately and I love it! 
Worst moment this week: Feeling overwhelmed when picking out a car seat and stroller. 
Miss anything: Not missing anything this week. 
Movement: Yes!
Cravings: Finally starting to want sweets. 
Queasy or Sick: Feeling good!
Looking forward to: My sonogram on Monday!

Spring games start in a week and we are so excited! Soaking up these last few days of relaxation before season is in full force!

Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment