Sunday, May 4, 2014

Ennis Baby Shower!

Today Baby T and I were showered with love at our first baby shower!




















They did a wonderful job and we are so blessed by the people that are taking the time to make us feel so special! We have another shower next weekend in Kilgore and I cannot imagine what they have put together for us! This is such a special time in our life and I am so thankful for every little thing that is being done for us.

35 weeks....

How far along: 35 weeks
Gender: Boy!
Weight gain: Still growing....
Maternity clothes: Yes!
Stretch marks: None so far.
Belly button in or out: OUT
Sleep: It has gotten better, thank goodness!
Best moment this week: My first baby shower!
Worst moment this week: Legs and feet are swelling. Not. Cool. 
Miss anything: Hardcore workouts!
Movement: Yes!
Cravings: Snowcones! 
Queasy or Sick: Feeling good!
Looking forward to: So many things! ;)

I hope y'all had a wonderful weekend! 

Love,
E


No comments:

Post a Comment