Tuesday, April 29, 2014

34-35 week busy-ness!

Week 34 to 35 have been pretty hectic. Flying home on Thursday from Reno after spending the off day with Jess on Wednesday left me jet lagged and swollen once Friday came around.

Being 2 hours behind central time is a serious amount of time even though it seems like it shouldn't be. Regardless, I had to put my big girl pants on and get going. I had a wedding to be in, "My Best Friend's Wedding", that is!

The day of the Rehearsal we started out with a Ladies Cocktail Hour in honor of the Bride! Baby T has been on a sweets kick so I loved the cookies that were prepared. I could have eaten 1,000 of them!



Once we were done with cocktail hour, we headed over to Mary's parents house. (That is where the Wedding was held). We went over the usual wedding plans and took in the views of the backyard where the Wedding was going to be held. Her parents had 2 huge tents set up for the occasion and I kick myself now for not taking any pictures! It was absolutely breathtaking! 


After the rehearsal we headed to the Groom's parents house where a dinner was served. The Bride and Groom love Cajun food so raw oysters, shrimp and crawfish etouffee were on the menu. I saved up my 12 ounces of seafood for that day since I knew those were going to be a part of it.

To conclude the night they had a fireworks show and we shared stories of Mary and Rhett. All in all it was a perfect day and night and their parents couldn't have taken better care of us!

Saturday morning came early and before I knew it I was getting my make-up done. The day of a Wedding is so hectic that you do not even notice the time that goes by. 


She was so stunning!



We sent them off with Sparklers at the end of the night and then I headed to my sister's new garden tub. I had to soak my feet and wash the 10 pounds of hair spray out of my hair. Baby T was relieved to sleep in on Sunday after all that go, go, going. 

Be on the look out for a 35 week update! I just wanted to change things up a bit and not just do the usual weekly stats. 

Happy Tuesday!

Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment