Friday, April 11, 2014

32 Weeks

Coming up on the 32nd week of pregnancy we had a little scare. Last Wednesday I started to have cramping in my lower abdomen that ended up making my legs cramp well into the weekend. That Sunday I didn't even feel well enough to go to the game. I decided to call my nurse in Texas the next morning because both Jess and I thought that something might be wrong.

After speaking with my nurse she told me to go to an OB here in Reno. I had already made an appointment with one so I just called and asked if it could be moved up since I was having some problems. Praise God they were able to see me that day (which was Monday).

Some tests were ran and everything ended up being ok (praise God again!). Scared me and Jess to death though. I think my anxiety is at an all time high these days now that the end is on the horizon AND I am so far from home.

Mom, Dad and Baby T ;) (32 weeks, 1 day)

Baby T is definitely getting bigger!


How far along: 32 weeks
Gender: Boy!
Weight gain: Let's just use the word grown.
Maternity clothes: Yes!
Stretch marks: None so far.
Belly button in or out: Out
Sleep: Still battling the no sleep bandit!
Best moment this week: Finding out that we will get to see Baby T next Wednesday at a sonogram!
Worst moment this week: Cramps that scared the bejeezus out of us!  
Miss anything: Being able to pick something up that I dropped with ease or putting on my shoes easily. 
Movement: Yes!
Cravings: Starting to crave some ice cream. 
Queasy or Sick: Feeling good!
Looking forward to: Baby T's sonogram!


Season is well on it's way! Before we know it I will have my little sidekick sitting in the stands with me cheering daddy on! I wish the time could slow down and speed up all at the same time. I am embracing each day with this little one in my tummy. I will miss feeling him but can't wait until he is here for us to hold and love on! No one ever mentions how bittersweet the last weeks of pregnancy are. 

I hope y'all had a fabulous week!

Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment