Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Hello Reno!

After driving 13 hours between Saturday and Sunday we have arrived in Reno! Praise God for safe travel through the scariest part of the United States (my opinion). I honestly almost died when I realized that it would be freezing here during the month of April. Jess mentioned that it would be chilly, not freezing! It snowed today for goodness sake! Thank goodness my mother in law was kind enough to mail me my coat. With Spring being sprung, coats are long gone in stores so she was such a blessing by doing that for me.

Our journey from Scottsdale to Reno was a fun one though! We got to see the Hoover Dam and then we stopped in Vegas for a mini babymoon before baby T makes his debut.






The wind was unbelievable up there!




Bellagio Light Show! As many times as we have been to Vegas, this was the first time we ever watched it!





We had a lot of fun and enjoyed the road trip up! Baby T has now had 3 homes and been to 2 states. He is already a traveler and doesn't even know it yet!

Our first Monday in Reno marked 31 weeks for me! I feel like there is so much to do and there really is so I am just going to pretend there isn't and relax. I am going to enjoy these last weeks with my sweet pea in my belly. I am so ready for him to be here but will miss the feeling of him in my stomach so much. 


How far along: 31 weeks
Gender: Boy!
Weight gain: Probably a little more than last week ;)
Maternity clothes: Yes!
Stretch marks: None so far.
Belly button in or out: Out
Sleep: Need moreeeee
Best moment this week: Seeing the Hoover Dam as Mommy and Daddy!
Worst moment this week: Can't complain ;)   
Miss anything: Not really anything this week.  
Movement: Yes!
Cravings: Just food period.
Queasy or Sick: Feeling good!
Looking forward to: Opening Day on Thursday!


I hope Spring has sprung in Texas and y'all are much warmer these days!

Happy Opening Week!

Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment