Thursday, April 17, 2014

33 Weeks, Donuts and Maternity Photos!

This week has been one exciting, busy one! As most of you know it is Jess' Birthday week! (I just had to rub that in, he hates "Birthdays") So of course I have reminded him everyday that "It's his BIRTHDAY WEEK!!!" He could careless about my enthusiasm, but I just love Birthdays!

Yesterday morning we had a sonogram so we decided to get donuts before in hopes that it would make Baby T excited and start moving around in there.


Jess chose a regular glazed, chocolate glazed and a blueberry filled donut. I chose a blueberry cake donut and chocolate with sprinkles. I love sprinkles so that is what sells me on getting one every time!

The donuts didn't work as Baby T kept his hands in front of his face for the whole 20 minute sonogram. He must have been sleeping pretty hard not to wake up for those decadent goodies I ate. We did get a good report on him though and found out he is 4 pds 12 oz! He is a big boy! The doctor said he is measuring a few days early so we could be looking at May 31st instead of June 2nd! We are so so excited!


How far along: 33 weeks
Gender: Still a boy, they checked again this week to make sure. 
Weight gain: Let's just use the word grown. Again ;)
Maternity clothes: Yes!
Stretch marks: None so far.
Belly button in or out: OUT
Sleep: Not that great.
Best moment this week: Seeing our sweet baby and taking maternity pictures!
Worst moment this week: Can't complain! God is good!
Miss anything: Not this week. 
Movement: Yes!
Cravings: Still the same food but I am eating things I wouldn't eat before like Honey Mustard, um, eww. I devoured it! And sliced avocado! NEVER WOULD I EVER have done that before. 
Queasy or Sick: Feeling good!
Looking forward to: Jess' Birthday!

This morning we took our maternity pictures and I am so excited to see how they come out! We had so much fun taking them and Jess even said he thinks these are going to be the best pictures we have taken yet!

Here is a sneak peek!


and another I took with my phone....


Eeek! I cannot wait to see them! 

I hope y'all are having a great week! Happy Holy Week and Easter on Sunday!

Love,
E




No comments:

Post a Comment