Sunday, April 22, 2012

Happy Birthday Jess!

It is hard to believe....Jess is now what he likes to call "on the down-side of 25".

I told him to stop over analyzing becoming another year old but he insisted on being a debbie downer about it for at least a couple of hours. His mood changed shortly after their day game on Thursday though, because almost the whole team went to dinner with us to celebrate his "down-side of 25".

About 20 of us went to Texas de Brazil! It was soooo good and we had a blast! Over the years you make friends and we both really feel this organization has given us friends for a lifetime. I appreciated the love Jess' teammates showed him by going with us to celebrate and I know he did. One of them even paid for our dinner! I thought that was a very nice gesture and I know I will always cherish this baseball family we have here in this organization.

Here are some pictures from Jess' Birthday Week!

Opening up his presents!

New Shoes!

The look he gave me when he saw the words "Michael Kors" on the box, lol.


Have yall heard of Gigi's Cupcakes? Jess loves them and instead of his usual cookie cake he requested a red velvet cupcake.



One of Jess' hilarious teammates.

Kat and Andy, Andy is the starting catcher for the team.

Goofballs!

Speaking of goofballs here is our roomie Broderick.

Yummy dessert!

Yes, I live with this....

Me and Kat!

Birthday Boy eating his Birthday breakfast, Captain Crunch and raw biscuits, ughh!

This was the seventh birthday I have spent with Jess. I cant believe how time has flown. I love him more than ever and I couldn't imagine life without him. Happy 26th Birthday Jess! I cant wait to spend 7,000,000 more together!

The next couple of weeks are going to be super crazy! One of my best friends is getting married next weekend and then I am heading to Kilgore to make our move to Austin. We are moving earlier than what we planned but Jess wants to be in our place and settled by All-Star break. I cant wait to get all of our stuff moved and start decorating!

See yall soon in the ATX!

Happy Earth Day!

Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment