Sunday, April 8, 2012

My Best Friends Wedding, the Start of Another Season and a New House!

Hello! There have been a lot of changes over the past couple of weeks! We are no longer in beautiful West Palm and are now in Memphis Tennessee! You will hear no complaints from me because I LOVE Memphis! My husband on the other hand, not so much. Luckily for him though he really loves his teammates this year. So that makes playing and the season that much more fun. We have 2 roommates this year, Brian Broderick and Barrett Browning. They are both pitchers, Broderick is a starter and Barrett is a lefty reliever so we have a good mix all in one apartment. Our apartment is 2 bedroom two bath so instead of getting a dining room table Barrett set up his bedroom there.

Here is Barrett's room....

Have yall heard of Instagram? Its an app on the Iphone that allows you to take pictures and edit them. Its pretty cool. Here is my photography of our view out of our stairwell window.


I left West Palm a couple of days earlier than Jess. One of my besties is getting married on the 28th of this month and you know we had to celebrate! It was a fun-filled weekend and I was so happy to be able to spend some time with them.

Here we are at Esparza's Mexican Restaurant 

As some of you may know we bought our first house this week! We were beyond excited and feel extremely blessed!


Since we were already moved and in Memphis our realtor (my mom) had a courier sent out to us so we could sign. We signed in our apartment complex's family room. This nice little old man was our courier and he was so patient and even went over everything with us so we felt comfortable. He even asked for Jess' autograph when we were done. We said sure as long as he would take a picture of us after :) We also found out that Jess was activated that day as well so it was a very happy day that day.

Here are some pics to hold you over until I can get in and get some more taken!

Living Room 

Opposite view of the Living Room

View of Kitchen from Living Room

Staircase :)


Jess threw in his first game of the 2012 season last night. He went 3 innings, 4 hits, 2 earned runs, no walks and 5 strike outs. He did very well and he said he felt great! I cant wait for them to get back to Memphis! Im ready for some baseball!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! 

Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment