Sunday, February 15, 2015

Spring Training Must-haves!


Every year Spring Training is either in Arizona or Florida. I personally love both places because both are warm and usually around this time I am over the cold temps and ready to sport some fun spring colors! This year we will be in Florida and I am so excited to take T to the beach for the first time! 

This Spring Training will be a whole lot different than the others in the past. Packing not only includes for myself and my husband but for T and all of the things he needs. My must haves usually consist of a reusable water bottle, workout equipment and a beach towel, this time around it is a whole different ball game! (see what I did there?)

Jesus Calling by Sarah Young-First and foremost I need Jesus. Not just in baseball but everyday. One of my very close friends whom Jess and I lived with during the playoffs of the 2010 gifted me this book and I have kept it with me every year since. If you are looking for an easy read devotional I encourage you to try this one. It is such a great pick me up!

Coppertone Water Babies-While everyone needs to be protected from the sun, my child is exceptional because he is very light-skinned like his daddy and I have a feeling will burn to a crisp if not proportionally lathered!

Tory Burch Miller Patent Sandals-My Tory Burch sandals are a must! I love them because they are easy slip ons that add to my outfit and that is what a mama-on-the-go needs! 

Baby Bjorn Baby Carrier-T is right around the stage of wanting to walk but just can't yet. He is a busy body and very nosey so I know the stroller won't always work for us when we are out at games and such. Last season it helped take some pressure off my arms a back so I am hoping for the same this season. 

Boston Red Sox Cap-Boston is our home team this year (Praise Jesus!) so we have to have our swag to support daddy's team! 

Neon Straw Beach Bag-This will help me pile up the rest of essentials we need when we hit the beach that can't fit in our diaper bag. I am so excited to spend this spring in Florida as a family of 3! 

I am off to decorate the house for Easter! Stay tuned for some inexpensive ideas to spruce up your home for Spring! 

I hope today has been a day of rest and enjoyment!

Love, 
E




No comments:

Post a Comment