Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Valentine's Day


Valentine's Day is usually very low-key in our household. This year we didn't even acknowledge the fact that it was coming up until 2 days before. Gifts are usually non existent/small if we do them. This year I wanted to get a manicure and I am sure if you asked my husband he would say that he wanted to sleep in past 7 one day.

We woke up Saturday morning and gave our little Valentine a card and balloon! He loved playing with it and has been all week! My husband then surprised me with those pretty flowers you see pictured above. I love how colorful and bright they are!
While this little turkey "read" his card, we prepared heart shaped cinnamon rolls. I don't know if because they were heart shaped they tasted even more delicious but they certainly hit the spot and we enjoyed our morning in. 

Since we are gearing up to leave for the season we decided to clean the house (romantic, I know) and then get to-go dessert from a restaurant. I loved every bit of it! I mean what mama wouldn't love a little help scrubbing the toilets and floors!?! Overall it was a spectacular day!

Happy Hump-day!

Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment