Wednesday, March 4, 2015

16 Hours

16 Hours...the number we spent driving in the car from Texas to Florida. With a 9 month old, I might add.
Yes, me and my husband are nuts. That is definitely clear. Titan was exceptionally good considering he hates being in a car seat. We guesstimated that he cried probably an hour the whole car ride. This was because I was literally bending over backwards trying to keep him happy. BUT we made it safely so I am praising God for that.

We arrived Sunday afternoon and Jess had his physical Monday morning. I found out online that the stadium has a Farmer's Market on Mondays so while Jess went to get his physical done, me and Titan explored the market and walked around the stadium.

(the green ring is still being held captive by T)


Titan was less than thrilled to take pictures with me. He amazes me sometimes with just how somber he can be. I am going to be the embarrassing mom who takes a million pics at everything he's involved in. This is just the beginning, baby!

Yesterday we hung out at the pool for a little while. We are the youngest in our community by 40 years so Titan is getting quite the attention when we are out and about.





My heart smiles every time I look at this sweet boy. It is so hard for me to think in 3 months he will be one. What an amazing 9 months it has been this far. 

Happy Hump Day from T! We send warm fibes to y'all freezing in Texas!

XOXO

Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment