Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Baseball Season Adjustment

*This post was supposed to been posted on Thursday but since my trusty internet failed me and never loaded, you're getting it today ;)

Growing up, I never liked change. Even now, I really don't like change but with the craziness of this life, I have come to accept (somewhat) the inevitable.

Now with T having to adjust and accept the change in schedules things are a bit more tricky. We have been doing the baseball thing for years but this is the first season with our little man so I am going to share some of the things I do to get through our time here.

One: I have been wearing out my Peace and Calming essential oil at bed time so that T feels calm. He has always been a terrible sleeper so anything to make him feel more comfy is helpful. So if you haven't jumped on the essential oil wagon, do it! ;)

Two: We packed (against my husband's will) a lot of T's faves. A walk behind walker, all in one playhouse, books, shapes and farm animals. I think this has helped him feel more "at home" during the day.

Three: I really try my hardest to stay consistent with the days. It is really hard but Jess needs rest at night in order to get up early for Spring Training and Titan doesn't do well if he doesn't have consistency.

Four: We go on walks! It breaks up the monotonous of the day and I get some cardio ;)


My little milk baby is turning into a little sun bunny. He is really taking to Florida and I really am thankful for that. He does miss his grandparents, aunts and cousins though! 

Like I said above, this was a post that was meant for Thursday, this PAST Thursday! So I am so sorry for that!

Happy St. Patrick's Day and look for another post tomorrow!

Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment