Thursday, March 12, 2015

The Liebster Award!

I have questioned myself if whether or not anyone was really reading my blog and to much surprise my sweet friend Stephanie from Love My Life with Twins has been keeping up with me and nominated my blog for the Liebster Award!
I am so honored Stephanie! And I am so thankful for your time in reading my blog! 
Once you are nominated you have to answer these questions!

1. Why did you start blogging? 
I started blogging so that our family could keep up with everything that was going on with my husband's career. It also helped my parents "see" where I was and all the places I was getting to go. I kept a journal for a long time at the beginning of our marriage. I am a pretty deep person so I want/wanted to remember every season of our life, spiritually and career wise. 
2. Pick one word to describe yourself.
Loving
3. If you could change something about yourself or your life, what would it be?
I would let go of things easier. I tend to hold onto things whether that it be something that wasn't meant for me or something that I failed at. 
4. What is your favorite food?
Everything! I don't have one specific type that is my favorite over all the others. I will say dessert is up there on the list though. 
5. What is the last movie you saw in theaters?
American Sniper. My husband is obsessed with being a Navy Seal. He said if he wouldn't have met me he would have quit baseball a long time ago and enlisted. 
6. What is something most people don't know about you. 
I am super sensitive. I have always been that way since I was little. 
7. What is your favorite quote. 
"The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still."
Exodus 14:14
8. What does a typical day look like for you?
Everyday is different but most days start with feeding T then myself. We play and then he eats actual breakfast. We play some more then he naps (hopefully). When we wakes up I change his clothes and try to get out the door for the day.
9. If I could travel anywhere, where would you go?
I have always wanted to go to Europe but recently I have decided I want to go to Jerusalem. There are so many spiritual places I want to see there. I want to go and feel the presence of God and see the places where Jesus walked. 
10. What do you do when you have a day to yourself?
I have no idea!
11. What do you value most in life?
I value being with my family the very most in my life. I am so thankful to have such a wonderful family and I love spending time with them. God has blessed me so much in making them mine. I know this is probably a wide umbrella but I honestly value being with family over anything.

11 Random Facts about Me
1. I only drink and eat after my husband and son.
2. I love to run!
3. Reading is something I love to do too but I rarely have the time anymore. 
4. I hated my name growing up because everyone had it. I have a best friend named Erika. Mine is spelt with a C and hers with a K. 
5. My parents made me go to Junior College verses a University and I hated them so much for it. Until I met my husband there ;)
6. We struggled to get pregnant. It was really hard on me. T was worth the wait, though.
7. My husband has been with 6 organizations in 9 seasons of being a professional baseball player. So we have moved over 20 times during those seasons.
8. I have one sister and we both begged our parents to have a boy but they never did. I am guessing me and my sister were enough for my parents to put up with ;)
9. I have a super smart mouth and have a tendency to cuss but I love Jesus so much!
10. I love rap music, sorry. I can't help myself when I hear a song I sometimes break out in dance moves. 
11. I have the same 4 best friends since High School. We are each very different but I think that is what makes us click. 
I now nominate
1. The Buck(s) Stops Here
2. Pots, Pans and Paintbrushes

Please answer the following questions.
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. How do you choose your topics?
3. Where is your favorite place to vacation?
4. How many children would you want to have?
5. What are your favorite TV shows?
6. What is your favorite food?
7. What are your hobbies?
8. What is your favorite quote?
9. What is your favorite recipe to make?
10. What are your long term goals?
11. Use one word to describe yourself.

I would totally renominated Love My Life with Twins but I am guessing she wouldn't want to answer the questions again ;)

Happy Friday Eve!

Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment