Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Jess!


Most of you know that today is not only the 20th day of April but it is my Husbands 25th Birthday! When I was growing up birthdays and holidays were always huge for us so since I met Jess I have tried to magnify all holidays and birthdays because thats all I know! This being his 25th was big in itself! I mean after this its 30, then 40, then 50 and so on. He is not a little kid anymore! He is in his mid-20's! Im sure most of yall are thinking "Oh please he is still a baby!" but to us he feels so old! I did my best at going as over the top as I could for this birthday and Jess seems very pleased with it! He said this was the best birthday ever! It melted my heart!

Since this was such a BIG birthday I asked Tom and Kim if they would want to split a BIG present with me for Jess. The big gift I had in mind was a gun! Yes, another gun but it was one that he really really really wanted but he didnt want to buy it for himself. So Tom, Kim and myself did and Im so glad that we did! The gun was an AR-15 H-Bar .223, for those of you who are not up to date on your gun names it is an Assault Rifle. These are one of the guns that is used overseas in Afghanistan, yes to assault people with. Just kidding! There will be no assaulting with this gun its all just for fun.

Since today was Jess' birthday I made him birthday dinner of his choice! His choice just so happen to be a Tuna Casserole from our new healthy cookbook my parents bought us! After the game I sped over and put it in the oven. I had to pre mix all the ingredients before the game since its not over until 9:30 or 10 and it didnt come out as good as I would have liked because it had been in the refrigerator so long but Jess didnt mind it. He said he loved it! I think he just didnt want to hurt my feelings but Im sure I wont be getting anymore requests for that! Lol.

Here are the ingredients and what it looked like coming of the oven. Let me know if you want to try making it and I will be happy to email you all the directions!

Take all this and mix it all together....

Tah-Dah!!!!!

Since our nights and days are all wrong we are about to watch a movie while most of yall sleep! So goodnight until the next time....
Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment