Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Im BACK!!!!!

OMGoodness! I am so sorry that I have been away for so long! I have just been so busy with school, moving and being home with my family that I havent had time to post! So here is a little insight as to what I have been up to!

This is one of the sections I help decorate for the prom. My mom was in charge of 3 sections and it literally took from Wednesday morning until Friday night at 10pm to do. Sounds like forever right? It was! And we were the prepared ones! The rest of the hall that was being decorated wasnt done until right before prom started.

 The Infamous Candy Bar Section

The Chocolate Fountain Section


 Another part of our section, the actual food was on this table.

 Saturday morning I was blessed with the opportunity to help get these 2 sweet girls ready for their first Prom!

After MAC did their make-up! So Beautiful!

My Beautiful GROWN little sister. She was stunning!

Brit!

The girls that Emily went to Prom with.

So Pretty!

Me and Em!

The theme to Prom-CandyLand

And they finally arrive at Prom, making a Grand Entrance of course!

Sitting with the Lollipops!

I returned to Columbus on Sunday afternoon. As soon as I got here I hit the ground running because I had a surprise birthday party to plan! Jess' Birthday is tomorrow and my good friend Katie's birthday is on Thursday so her husband, our bible study teacher and I put together a little party for them! I love doing things like this for people! It was a ton of fun and they were so surprised!

Katie, Jess and myself!

Katie and Jess blowing out their candles!

The girls at the party L: Kim Carlin, Sumita, Me, Katie and Kim's Daughter Olivia

Sorry I was away for so long! I promise THIS time it wont happen again! Hope yall are enjoying yall's nice weather down in Texas! 
Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment