Sunday, April 24, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up!

So this week and basically past month have been SUPER DUPER BUSY! Like to the point where all I want to do is either cry or sleep. Yes, I have reached that point. The point where you would like to just crawl up into a ball (no matter what age) and let your mom hold you. I am EXHAUSTED. I got back to Columbus on Sunday afternoon, Monday I had to go to Sumita's to get Jess and Katie's party together, Tuesday I had a test, Wednesday was Jess' birthday, Thursday was Katie's birthday lunch with the girls, Friday was Easter Egg coloring and the game was cancelled, Saturday was lunch with one of my good friends whose husband is rehabbing a torn rotator cuff and a 2 hour rain delay for the game that eventually was called and today was Easter. Whewww! That was a mouthful! I guess all the stress of the hussle and bussle of the week got to me because I got 2 fever blisters. One at the beginning of the week and one last night! The one I got last night is really big and hurts really bad. Sumita's husband is a doctor so he wrote me a prescription for some medicine to shorten the life of my horrid fever blister. Hopefully it works because tomorrow I leave for FABULOUS Atlanta and I dont want it to make me feel like crap while I am there.

Take a look at these beautiful tulips I saw at lunch the other day. They were so pretty I had to take a picture of them and share it with you.

Katie's Birthday Lunch: Me, Sumita, Katie, Casey (Joe Martinez' Fiancee) and Meredith Chisenhall

Jess threw on Thursday night and he did great! I hadnt seen him throw in his Columbus uniform yet so I was so excited! He went 2 innings: 3 hits, 1 run, 1 earned run and 1 strike out.

Warming up in the Bullpen

Warming up on the mound


Time to Do Work!



Today we went to church and had lunch at Sumita's with her family and Wes and Katie. It was really nice to be able to go to church for once on Easter and have a nice lunch afterwards. I missed my family though but Im thankful for Sumita being such a nice woman trying to make us feel so at home. I hope yall all had a very blessed Easter.

I am going to go pack for HOT-Lanta now. I am so excited because I know I am going to have some awesome things to post about this week! I hope yalls monday starts your week off great!
Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment