Friday, May 25, 2012

Everybody has a bad day once in a while!

Good morning :) and Happy Friday!

Jess is in transit to Memphis and I (both of us) could not be happier! Luckily for me the week has flown by and Friday is here! I have been going non-stop since the last week of Spring Training so being here without the boys gave me a chance to get settled and it was nice.

This is definitely going to be an eventful summer! This kind of makes me happy but then a little sad because although I love being busy, I hate how fast the time flies when I am. Plus Jess has a new found love for the words "WE ARE OLD" so I am constantly being reminded of how "old" we are and that time is pushing forward, not slowing down at all!

Last night Jess threw and he was having an "off" day. He had 3 hits which resulted in 3 earned runs and 1 walk. He was pulled after getting only 1 out. He was pretty disappointed to say the least. He has such high expectations for himself and does not want to ever give up a run! I told him that is not baseball and that is not how things work. I also told him everyone has a bad day and he was allowed to have a bad day. He said he was mad and that he was just ready to come home. They are all tired so I knew he was just cranky and ready for some good rest. Hopefully his next outing will be better and then he will be happy!

Our Memorial Day weekend plans consist of baseball, fireworks and a little appliance shopping. Oh to be grown ups :)

I hope yall enjoy the Holiday weekend!

Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment