Monday, May 28, 2012

The many faces of Jess Todd....

Hi there!

Happy Memorial Day!

I am sure all of you are enjoying this fabulous day off with family and friends! Or at least I hope y'all are!

Our Memorial Day was spent at the ballpark! Holidays at the ballpark are the best in my opinion! You get the opportunity to recognize the holiday, eat yummy food without having to be the cook and enjoy a little firework show. Can't beat that in my book!

Jess pitched wonderfully last night going 3 innings, no runs and 4 strikeouts! He did amazing! Woo Woo! He came in to long relieve and did his job very well! Again....so proud! I am sure y'all are too!

Today I knew he would't pitch so I took the opportunity to make a picture collage with my new app! My lucky guinea pig was....you guessed it! Jess!

Here are the many faces of Jess while he pitches.


His beard is such an orangey-red color! Im anxious to see how that brightness plays out with our kids lol! 

Since it was so hot today we had a suite to sit in which was really nice! We have had a lot of new people come to the team here recently so we had 2 new girls to get to know and the air conditioner helped us chat it up!


Saturday and Sunday night the ballpark had fireworks. Here are some pictures of that....






I hope all of you have had a wonderful 3 day weekend :)

Love,
E


No comments:

Post a Comment