Thursday, October 15, 2015

CrockPot Chicken and Dumplin's

I haven't been on Pinterest for a long time. Pretty much since T was born, I rarely if ever get on it unless I was looking for something specific. So the other day after deciding that we are going to start having a "craft day" once a week I decided to jump on Pinterest to see if there were any cute, easy ideas I could do with T. Lucky for me I found so much more than that!

After being on Pinterest for about 5 minutes, my feed presented a picture of "Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplin's". I was intrigued because 1) I love dumplin's and 2) I knew there was no way you could make them in the crock pot and they actually taste semi-good.

I was definitely wrong and I am glad that I was. This fool proof recipe is something anyone could do! There is no making your own dough or constant stirring. It is literally one of the easiest recipes I have ever made and the quality of the meal could fool dinner guests into thinking you have slaved over the stove all day! I doubled the recipe because we were having guests and it was just the right amount. We had a little bit left over so my husband polished it off for lunch the next day and he said it was still just as good!

Here is the link to the recipe! Please do yourself a favor and TRY IT! This will definitely be something I make a lot once it gets chilly outside! I will also be scouring Pinterest for other new, easy recipes so I can share them with y'all!

I hope everyone is having a good week!

Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment