Thursday, October 8, 2015

Pumpkins Galore!

The off season is always the "best season" because all of the holidays happen during the 5 month break. I decorate for every season because 1) I love to decorate and 2) because I love to decorate! Who needs any other reason than that? My husband would probably say that I decorate too much but he always helps me when I need it, so secretly he must like it ;)
(The "Happy Fall" sign used to be an old window. I chalkboard painted it and made it a sign! This is a cheap inexpensive way to add some character in any area of your home!)
 
We got the front porch done on Wednesday and I love it! Cornstalks are my absolute favorite! 

When we picked up our cornstalks and pumpkins, the nursery we went to had a hay maze and a pumpkin trail where you can pick out your pumpkins. T had a ball!
He is at such a fun, explorative stage right now and I am loving watching him learn and see things in a new way! T ran around the nursery touching and trying to pick up every pumpkin in his reach. This is definitely a place to burn off some energy for little ones. We were all exhausted when we left!

We are gearing up for family to come into town this weekend so we can hit up the pumpkin patch here in town. We picked out a pumpkin last year for him there but this year he will be able to pick out his own. I am looking forward to seeing what he chooses!

I hope y'all had a great first full week of October!

Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment