Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Fall Festivities

Fall Festivities have been under way for our family. T loves pumpkins so any chance we get we try and take him somewhere so he can get out and touch them.
This little toot is growing so fast! He is definitely not our little baby anymore and I am super bummed about it. I'm glad I snuggled him all those days when he was tiny because now he's too busy exploring the world to sit down and let me hold him. It's funny how when they are so tiny you spend your days wishing they were bigger, sleeping in their own bed and didn't require a feeding every few hours. Now I regret those thoughts. He's too big and it happened too fast! 

In between all of the fun festivities; we have been doing some renovation work. My heart really loves interior and exterior design so with the help of my dad and husband we have been putting together some really pretty houses. I will post some of our work in the next couple of weeks because as of right now we are demo-ing and that stuff to me is not the fun part. 

Have any of y'all had a chance to try the CrockPot Chicken and Dumplins recipe? It is on our weekly menu again this week and I'm not mad about it! It is perfect for this type of weather, since we are finally cooling off around here!

I hope to taste test another Fall Soup recipe so I will share that with y'all once I do!

Happy Halloween Week!

Love,
E


No comments:

Post a Comment