Thursday, October 1, 2015

October 1st!

October is kind of the real kick off of Fall for us. With September always so crazy because of our "end of the season" move home and all the adjustments that come along with it; once October is here we are ready to tackle to do's at our house. We literally come home with a list already made up of to-do's, honey do's and everything in between with hopes of actually getting them finished and marked off before it's time to head out for baseball season again. Last off season we did 1 of the 20 things we had on our list. We were too smitten with T to want to do anything else other than hold him ;)

So, October is welcomed in our home. It's a time for pumpkins, decor (for me), pumpkin spice lattes (for me again) and lots of time spent outside. T loves the outdoors and with the Texas heat we are welcoming October even more with open arms hoping the temps will cool with it's arrival. It might be a fat chance but we are praying! ;)

October also means-festive pajamas! He didn't really care too much about the glow in the dark part of his pj's but I think he will come around to it. I love pajamas so when they look this stinkin' cute I can't help myself! I have to get them!

I am looking forward to taking this little pumpkin to pick out pumpkins and mums. I know he will love helping get the front porch ready for Fall! 
These are a few of T's Halloween books we are reading right now. Our sweet Ms. Joan and Mr. Scott sent them to us and we are loving them!
(Cheerios Halloween Play Book and Room on the Broom) 

What are some of your Fall rituals? I have heard of Apple picking but there isn't anywhere near us to pick them or we would be all over that!

Also, who doesn't love October baseball? Like, seriously? I cry during every World Series. Not even lying. October baseball is the best baseball and anyone who knows baseball, knows that is THE truth. 

I hope y'all had an amazing first day of October!

Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment