Wednesday, November 14, 2012

1,095 Days


Today marks the one thousand and ninety fifth day that Jess and I have been married. I typed it out that way for the effect of making it seem longer than it really has been. 3 years to some people is nothing and in reality to our "til death do us part" vows, 3 years really is minuscule in comparison to forever.

I can tell you though, that since that day in 2006 when Jess stood in the doorway of his dorm with a Navarro Baseball shirt and matching jogging pants on, I knew I could spend forever with him. Unknowing at the time just what our lives together would entail, I loved him from that day and have ever since. My love growing stronger and stronger for him everyday I cannot tell you enough or even explain just how much I love that man. I am so thankful to God that he blessed me with Jess. Every experience we go through together I am comforted by the fact that I go through it with him.

So today as he is in the Dominican Republic and I am in Texas we are celebrating our 3 year anniversary. I am so thankful for this day and can't wait to get more years under our belt! I pray that God continues to bless us with each other's love and companionship.

I will leave you now with one of our most cherished things from our wedding day, a clip from our wedding video.


Happy Anniversary Jess! I hope your day feels just as special as mine even though we are thousands of miles apart! I love you!

Love, 
E

No comments:

Post a Comment