Monday, November 26, 2012

Don't Blink!

As most of you know, our life changes pretty quickly! Jess had been gone to the Dominican just a little over two weeks when we found out he would be coming home.

He was experiencing some bicep tendinitis and the only thing to cure it is rest. The trainer had him rest for a week and he was still experiencing a little bit of it so they said he needed two more weeks off. Jess opted to come home because being in the Dominican doing nothing isn't as fun as being in AMERICA doing nothing :)

Jess made his arrival back into the U.S. by Friday at noon. Although he did miss Thanksgiving we had Thanksgiving part two on Friday once we returned from the airport. My mom and I made so much food that we had plenty left to celebrate twice! I had no problem with that because I love the holidays and I really love dressing!

Friday night we went and hung out with my friends and their husband/boyfriend. We ate, played a card game and watched part of a movie before Jess and I decided to call it a night. I am glad we got to get together and although we were missing one of our besties, we still had a good time!



Saturday Jess awoke to donuts my mom went and got for us and then it was a day of decorating. We ended up leaving to Austin late that afternoon. We decided to head to the deer lease on Sunday so we were pretty much at home long enough to wash some clothes, pack and sleep before we headed out to West Texas.

So as I type this I just want y'all to know it is 6:40am and I'm sitting in a deer stand. I've been up since 5 to prepare for the hunt this morning.

I stayed super busy while Jess was gone and since he has gotten back the pace really hasn't changed. I look for the month of December to be just as busy! Which makes me more than excited that Christmas is just around the corner!

I better get started on my Christmas shopping! I might blink and it be all over before I know it!

Happy Monday and last week of November y'all!

Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment