Wednesday, November 7, 2012

What's App?

Hey y'all!

I just wanted to share an app I came across today that will allow us to text Jess and him text back without either of us being charged. The app is called WhatsApp, you can text and send pictures and videos. I have an iPhone 4 and its compatible to that phone so all the none iPhone users now is the time to convert :) I do not know if it is offered on any other phone but it's worth the shot. All you have to do is go to your app store on your phone and search "WhatsApp", purchase it for .99 cents and upload it to your phone. It's super easy and it will allow you to be able to communicate with Jess so its totally worth the .99 cents!

Call me if y'all need any help trying to figure this app out! I dont mind helping at all!

Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment