Thursday, December 6, 2012

Dear....

Dear Weather,
Seriously? What is your problem? It's December! I need the temp to be at least 65 and BELOW! Please stop teasing us with these cold snaps. It's annoying having to flip flop my wardrobe every few days.

Dear House,
You are so beautiful. Christmas decor really compliments you. I'm sorry we want to move but we just really want to be closer to our families.

Dear Pinterest,
I. LOVE. YOU. You give me so many food ideas I can feel myself gaining weight while pinning them.

Dear Holidays,
I love you even more. I swoon over everything about you, please last longer.

Dear Mom,
Thank you. I know you are trying your best to get our house sold and it will eventually. We just all have to patient. You are doing a great job and we are so thankful for everything you are doing.

Dear Detroit Tigers,
Thank you for signing my husband. He is a great pitcher and I think y'all recognize that. He is so happy to be joining your organization.

Dear God,
Thank you for everything. Without you nothing is possible. May all the glory be to you through it all. Please help us to always have grateful hearts and to turn to you in all situations. Please continue to watch over our families. Thank you. We love you.

Have a great day.....

Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment