Sunday, December 9, 2012

Emily visits ATX!

Thursday evening I drove half way to Ennis to meet my mom to get my sister from her. My parents had a "date night" Friday night in Ft. Worth so my sister came to stay with me and Jess for the weekend.

Friday we headed to San Marcos to do some shopping at the outlets there. If you haven't been to the outlet mall in San Marcos you are seriously missing out. My favorite stores there are Vera Bradley, Victoria's Secret, Michael Kors and Tory Burch. They have amazing deals and so many store! In my opinion when you are shopping you can NEVER have too many choices ;)

Once we got back from shopping in San Marcos we came home and I made dinner around 6:30. We ate then headed downtown to Zilker Park to see the Christmas Tree.


It was beautiful! The night was a really nice one and we enjoyed taking our time walking around it and taking in all the sparkling lights!



Cute little backdrop to take pictures at the Zilker Park Christmas Tree!


Once we got back to the house we baked Christmas cookies! I tried to make it a day full of Christmas activities and luckily Jess really enjoyed it!









As you can tell from the icing on the cookies we are superb cookie icing-ers. After all the cookies were decorated we enjoyed a few and then headed to bed. Saturday morning we got up and I made breakfast, we then got dressed and headed out for day 2 of shopping. We even fit in a visit to Cabela's and that made it nice to take a break from the avid shopping.

My mom drove in on Saturday night to stay the night with us. Sunday morning we made a quick trip to Target then had brunch/lunch before her and my sister headed back to Ennis. The weekend couldn't have been any more perfect and I was happy that Emily got to come stay with us for a couple of days.

I hope everyone is enjoying the month of December! It will be gone before we know it!

Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment