Tuesday, May 19, 2015

First Cake!

My mom threw Titan a small Birthday party during the last week before we left. It was nothing huge but she still managed to get her decorating on!
(hot and sweaty aftermath)

He absolutely loved cake but wasn't really a fan of ice cream! I think it was just too cold for his liking.

We also got to spend some time with my grandma who suffers from Dementia. She really enjoyed Titan and they both gave me a hard time by boycotting their green beans during lunch. It was precious to see them sit at lunch together. She kept trying to get him to drink his cup of milk so in normal fashion he showed off and would take a sip so she would sing praise. I'm glad we got that time with her, it was a nice visit for us and her.
Mother's Day fell on the day before we left for Rhode Island so it was a pretty busy day. I cannot believe I have been this nugget's mom for almost a whole year. God is so good, y'all. He sends these little pieces of heaven down for you and they change your whole life. Some days I really believe Titan is the one taking care of me, not the other way around. 
I am getting lots of extra cuddles and snuggles these days. We are battling our second ear infection in a month. I have whipped out my oils and even added a new one to my stash this go around in hopes that these infections hit the the road! We smell like an old lady who has been making garlic breadsticks all day but if it works, it's worth it. Plus I love garlic breadsticks! 

Tomorrow is HUMP Day! Woo, woo!

Love,
E


No comments:

Post a Comment