Monday, May 4, 2015

Veggetti and Carry on, Warrior

Last week I made some really great purchases. One of them being the Veggetti! Yes, I am talking about the infomercial "Veggetti". It is amaze and I can't express enough how much I love this little gadget! I love pasta so to incorporate some healthy eating I had back to back days of zucchini "pasta". I could honestly eat it every. single. day.

Sorry that I don't have a picture to show off the deliciousness, but I promise once me and my fellow gypsy (baby T) stop traveling so much I will post a recipe I threw together that ended up being a hit!

The other awesome purchase I made was the book Carry On, Warrior. I love it because it is raw and real. I feel like these days Instagram and Facebook has a way of making you feel as though you "aren't doing it right", aren't doing enough and that "they" have it all together. It's God centered and it is just a great reminder that YOU are not alone. I encourage everyone to read it!

It is Titan's BIRTHDAY month and we are celebrating everyday!

 He has mastered the "say cheese" face.
He had just crushed a grilled cheese sandwich. After battling a double ear infection this mama is happy to see his appetite back. 
He had just eaten some dirt :) looks like he liked it!

I hope your Monday was good and May the 4th be with you!
Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment