Monday, May 18, 2015

The Gypsy Life

I swear I do not mean to go more than 4 days without writing a post. It just happens that way these days. If you have been reading for a while you know that my hiatus' come and go (more than I would like) but they happen and then I am back to regular programming just to end up on another hiatus.

We have moved again and are now reunited with Jess in Rhode Island! We arrived last Monday just as he was starting the game! We actually missed the first half of the first inning but we got to see him pitch the next 4 innings so that was good!
Reunited!

Sooo let's see, we left Florida on the 28th of April. Since then me and my trusty co-pilot scoured back and forth between my house and my parents house. Jess ended up staying in Florida for a week before being promoted to the Triple A Pawtucket Red Sox. I feel like this whole season has been a "God" season. He is doing things only he can do and I feel so much peace in where we are at. Jess has gotten a couple of opportunities to be a starter and after 7 seasons of being a relief pitcher this has been such a blessing and something only God could be responsible for. Faith is moving mountains for our family and I pray that God continues to work in our lives.

The gypsy life has been hard on T. He isn't easily adjusting at all. I remember packing up our apartment, driving 6 (or 10) hours to another state, unpacking the car, showering and making it to the game by 7 just a few years ago. It is amazing how attached babies and children can be to things. It is really showing me to slow down. Take advantage of the moment and to be all there. Sometimes while traveling that can be hard because I tend to have the mindset of "hurry up and get it done"-especially since it's only me and T. So for now we are taking it slow, and I am ok with that.
With "Paws" at Dad's game!

Over the next couple of days I will fill y'all in on all we did while at home for almost 3 weeks. Titan had an early Birthday celebration and his 1 year pictures so I will share a few!

I hope Monday has been good to you!

Thank y'all again for reading! I really, really, really, REALLY appreciate it!

Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment