Saturday, May 23, 2015

Road Trips

It amazes me how I cannot remember life before T. I have no idea what I did when Jess went on the road pre-baby? Workout? Sleep? (should of done more of that, for sure!) I know some trips I went with him but for the life of me, since we barely survived this road trip, can remember what I did before.

I wish I had a lot of fun adventures to share with you but since T was sick and in no mood to even play we kept it very low key. He was very moody and rightfully so. We did manage to go to a few places and get him some cool puzzles and new books!
These 3 were some of my favorites when I was little!
T was in HEAVEN at Barnes and Noble! I think he loves the smell of books like I do! I was just glad to see him smiling and enjoying himself. I pray that he is on the mend and the ear infections stay far away!

What is everyone doing this holiday weekend? Our Memorial Day festivities will continue to be low key but that doesn't mean we don't appreciate what the holiday stands for. Thank you to all the men and women who serve and defend our country so that we may have FREEDOM. THANK YOU!

I hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend!

Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment