Friday, May 29, 2015

Titan Turns ONE!

The day came! My little T turned one and I swear he grew up over night. Anyone else feel that way? Like their baby didn't really look like a "baby" anymore?
Why does this happen so fast? I swear just the other day I was turning on the blow dryer to calm his colic. Now he's eating popsicles and chicken nuggets! I am telling you, my heart is breaking. I know he is still a baby but really he isn't. He's doing things on his own and way more mobile than a little, tiny babe. 
Titan's One Year Stats:
Weight: 20 pounds 14 ounces
Length: 30 inches long
Walking: Yes
Talking: A little, still babbling and singing more than anything.
Teeth:6
Favorite Foods: Mac and Cheese, oranges, cheesy eggs, toast with lots of butter, strawberries, chicken nuggets, crackers, baby cheetos and cheerios. 
Favorite Toys: Radio Flyer tricycle his Nana and PawPaw bought him for his birthday, bath toys, bat and ball and books-any kind. 
Sleep: His sleeping is still not good. I have finally realized he will never be a good sleeper.

The day of his birthday Jess was scheduled to throw so we started the day off with some donuts! After a late lunch Jess headed to the field and me and T played until it was time to get ready for the game. 
 Watching Dad get ready for his game!
 After the game the other kids and mom's sang "Happy Birthday" to T and we had cupcakes!
It was such a wonderful day and I am so thankful to have such a supportive family and baseball family!

Happy Birthday, Titan. I am so proud to be your mama! You are such a blessing!

Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment