Sunday, May 15, 2011

Gnarly Nails!

So I was sitting here on this Sunday evening and I looked down at my nails. Knowing I needed a coat of polish on them to keep myself from biting them until they bled I went over to my cosmetics bag to get out my normal nude pinkish color when I found these Sally Hansen Salon Effects I had purchased months ago but hadnt had the chance to put them on. They are leopard which is my absolute fave! Anything leopard is to die for in my opinion! Some people think its trashy but I just love it!

Here are my before and after pictures! Excuse my extra-teresstrial type hands, Ive struggled with them my whole life lol!



They are super easy to put on and they come in all different colors and patterns. I got mine from wal-mart but Im sure you can get them at any drug store! I will let yall know how they hold up as far as staying on. Hopefully they last a while because my hands feel absolutely fabulous!

I hope yall had a good week!
Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment